Cold season is a challenging time for staying in good mental and physical form. Many of us suffer from low energy, bad mood, weight gain, lethargy... We see the onset of "bad habits" and feelings of guilt, we catch colds and look forward to a warm season...
Is it possible at all to have high energy in winter? Feel good & inspired? Enjoy everything that life has to offer? ...
In this workshop you will find out how, without knowing it, you create the conditions from which you suffer, and more importantly, what's needed to overcome them once and for all.
After the workshop you will walk out with:
- 5 clear & practical strategies to increase your energy and boost your immunity during the winter time
- Personalized "feel-good" lifestyle plan for the winter
- A number of tips, tricks and resources you can investigate on your own after the workshop
- Energy / immunity-boosting recipes & physical practice
- Bonus: a roadmap "How to go through Xmas celebrations as a winner: i.e. without undermining your health and your mood".
Who is this workshop for?
Busy corporate managers, entrepreneurs, looking to improve how they feel (physically & mood-wise).
About the speaker
Larissa Pekanova is a certified Integrative Nutrition Health Coach, graduate of Institute for Integrative Nutrition, NYC, a dedicated supporter & mentor for top managers & business owners. Her core mission is to empower her Clients to use challenging health & life situations as a springboard to become healthier, more confident and happier. http://waytobalance.org
Workshop starts at 7 pm
Maximum number of participants: 15
Price: 13,00 EUR for Premium members / 18,00 EUR for Free members
This price includes:
- Small group conference led by a professional
- Booking of a beautiful and cosy room
- Healthy snacks & drinks
Paris for Her is an international Community, an innovative startup dedicated to dynamic business women, women business travellers, (aspiring) women entrepreneurs, startup founders, project initiators, expats, and freelancers from around the world. Paris for Her aims to facilitate face-to-face meetings, simplifies how women from many different places and sectors of industry do business, and helps them build a stronger network.