Back to All Events

Paris Personal Development and Accountability

  • Anticafé Beaubourg 79 Rue Quincampoix Paris, Île-de-France, 75003 France (map)

Our vision is to create a network of empowered Parisians to be confident in their abilities and step into where they are and were they want to be in the future. By collaborating around in worlds most romantic city with people from diverse backgrounds we learn to improve our relationships, confidence and everywhere in between. 

This a great way for us to create an open space to discuss what we are up to NOW! collaborating on goals,  setting plans, connecting the dots of our life, discovering what excites us and what will bring what we desire/want into fruition. 

The event will be about 25% conversation and what we are up too.  The rest -75% is didactic conversation and roll play. VERY INTERACTIVE with finalizing a game plan of what you (we) want :-)

Please bring a note pad.